October 15, 2009

Update

Thank you for all the advice and congratulations. We are really excited. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I guess I have been really busy. To start off with I went down to AZ about 2 weeks ago. I didn't take any pic so sorry. It was so fun spending time with family and friends. We just hung out and ate whatever sounded remotely good to me. It was weird because I was still so tried and so sick. I stayed home a lot and took naps.

Then, I flew home Sunday the 4th and Garrett flew home that same day. He had been gone almost 3 weeks. (That's why I took off to AZ) It was his birthday that Sunday. We were both so tired and I was so sick so we didn't to a huge thing for him. I felt bad. We went to dinner, he opened some presents. I didn't even bake him a cake. I am a bad wife. Later that week part of his birthday was Thriller tickets. That was incredible. We had so much fun. Again no pic. I brought my camera but I had forgotten to put the memory card back in it. After that, Garrett stayed home for 1 week and 1/2. It was so fun having him around. He just left yesterday and gets back Sat. So this trip isn't too long.

Another exciting event that took place is we went to our first doctors appointment. Our Doctor is really cool. Everything is normal and I got a little pic. of our little peanut. After seeing the picture it made all my sickness worth it. It made it so real now. Before I felt I was just sick and gaining weight, but now after seeing the baby and hearing the little heart beat I m OK with it. Hopefully I wont stay sick for to much longer.

12 comments:

Greg♥Amelia said...

Kristen! Congratualtions! How far along are you?

thebakerbook said...

Congrats! I was just talking to Jenna yesterday about you. So happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being prego! That is so exciting...you will be such a fun little mommy. Hope everything is going well.

Will & Camie Shill said...

look at that little peanut! its hard to remember they start out like this when you are chasing a toddler around. enjoy the ride!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!!

Jeff and Brandi said...

Yay! There is nothing like seeing ultrasounds of your little one! We are so excited for you guys. Once you hold the little one in your arms you forget about how sick and miserable you were. Hopefully the sickness is over soon....remember to enjoy the sleep while you can!

Sherry said...

Congratulations!!!

Brett and Rachel said...

CONGRATS!!!! So excited for you! Hope you start feeling better soon. When are you due?

elizaf said...

We are so excited for you guys!! We think about you two all the time(especially when Boston got its first taste of snow flurries randomly yesterday)! Well, we've come a long way since Belmont, friend! Jonathan and I are actually expecting our first little peanut (though we call her Bump . . .because that's what she is)in two weeks! Way to go!!

Unknown said...

found your blog!! love it. it was fun hanging tonight, i'm excited to go out with the girls! and i'm excited for your sweet baby to come!

Em said...

I can't believe you're going to be a mom! Exciting! Are you going to be in town the week of Thanksgiving? We'll be in Utah. It's going to be a crazy busy week, but I'd love to see you for a bit if you're around! Love ya!

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.