February 05, 2010

This One is for Jaime

Well, I have had this project that Jaime and I started on at Thanksgiving. I finally came to the conclusion after months of this project sitting in my back corner, and never really thinking about it that I should probably start on it. Due to the fact I came up with the project being a Valentine's theme, and Valentine's is my favorite Holiday. So, I started this week and tonight I finished it!! Yay for me. Here is how it turned out...




My Own Valentine's Wreath

6 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Kristen it turned out so great! I love the colors! Way to finish your project. I always have issues with that!

Rachel Hagen said...

i have issues with finishing too...luckily i'm not a DIY designer. but this turned out so cute!!

Rachel said...

Way to go! I love the wreath. You did a great job!

Unknown said...

i love it!!!!!!!!! if you weren't such a pregnant busy busy woman i would beg you to make me one :) some day you'll have to teach me!

R Family said...

Yea! It looks super cute. I can't wait for mine to be done so I can start on the bean bags. Way to go!

Ainges said...

Hi Kristen! I cant believe it has been so long! I guess thats what having a new baby and being pregnant will do to you! you are almost there...so exciting! We just went to La Costa and I was hoping we would run into you but no luck. Anyway I hope you are doing well!