January 30, 2009

Update

Well this past couple weeks have been fun. Minus the fact that Garrett was gone I have been trying to keep myself as busy as possible. I started school down in Salt Lake and love every minute of it. I never thought I could love school.
I guess being married has changed that in me. :-) I will graduate in Fashion Merchandising next May.
A week ago was the Sundance Film Festivals. I am sad to say that I have never attended one in all my past Utah days, but this year I went up twice. Once with Garrett and the other time with friends. I didn't see anyone to famous but I did see. . .




Jesse from the Bachelorette. He is a lot cuter in person but really short. He was in Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory with some cute girl. Here are some pic from my Sundance experience. I went up with my long lost roomy Emily and her husband Ben and friends. We had so much fun trying to get into movies and walking all around Park City.





Then after that fun field day, I helped Liz Lyons celebrate her b-day at PF Changs. Kent had invited a lot of friends to be at PF Changs for Liz. I had fun with her. I can't believe we all are turning 24. Liz I can still remember birthdays when we were in 7th and 8th grade. Time goes by so fast.

4 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

You posted! Woo-HOO! I'm glad you are still having parties even thought Garrett is gone. You are always the life of the party! Love the rain boots.

kent and liz said...

i sometimes wish we were still in 7th grade. i guess 24 doesn't feel too bad... you're next :) love you

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I love Park City! Don't feel bad because the only famous person I saw at the Film Festival was Young Jeezy! Miss you!

Kate said...

ok your hair is so long and beautiful! I want mine that long. How do you do it? I'm glad to see you're doing great!