August 25, 2009

Back To School

Tomorrow is my first day back to school. I'm excited to get back into it. I have two semesters left and I am finally done. This semester I talking a lot of classes, but the ones I'm most excited about is my hat making class and my costuming class. It will be like Project Runway style. We will have to create amazing things out of whatever our teacher gives us. We will also learn how to reconstruct already made clothes. The best part, we will be designer costumes for a dance company in Salt Lake. Fun stuff!!

Oh ,wanted to give a shout out to Project Runway for FINALLY coming back on TV. Its on lifetime,Thursday nights. I Love this show.

4 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

It's so nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel when you're in school!! I hope it all goes well! It sounds awesome. Much better than something like economics right!? Why study numbers and charts when you could just play and spend all your time being creative!? All hail the art degree!! ;D Good Luck!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Good luck going back tto school. I hope you layed your outfit out on the floor the night before. :)loveya!

Makell Wintle said...

Ooo I love that show. Thanks for the heads up! I'm so jealous of your classes. Would it be weird if I tagged along... :)

Rachel Hagen said...

I'm with Jenna, you should take a pic of your first-day-of-school outfit...Since you always look so dang cute. Glad you'll be busy again. I thought of you when everyone gave that girl dirty looks for not knowing how to sketch. :) Halloween baby!!!