November 30, 2008
November 27, 2008
Cyber Monday 2008 Sales & Deals Online
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We sure did. I wanted to pass this website on to all who are wanting to shop online and get the best deals. Cyber Monday is one of the best days to shop online. I like to call it the "Online Black Friday." It is next Monday, December 1st. Click on the following link
Cyber Monday to find the best deals from some of the top retailers out there.Just thought I would pass this on. Happy Holidays everyone.
November 25, 2008
So today I am at the gym doing my thing and I see someone I recognize, and naturally I say hi and smile. Then as I walked away I realized who it was. It was...
Chelsea Hightower from, So You Think You Can Dance.
I did a double take and it was her. We were doing abs by each other. She does a lot of abs. That is all I said to her because I felt stupid. Anyways, I thought that was pretty exciting for just a typical day at Golds Gym.
November 18, 2008
November 09, 2008
While I am going about my everyday life running errands or just dong whatever it is I do in my days, I have been observing different things. I been creating this list in my head of the differences that I like and dislike about living here and living in California. This is my list:
1. It is nice talking on my phone in the car without using an ear piece or putting it on speaker phone. Cali has a law against talking on your actual phone without an earpiece. This law resulted in a lot of people using their speaker phone and holding then to their mouth to talk. It was a pretty funny site.
2. I love not having to base my day on the traffic.
3. I love that the only time there is traffic in Utah is if someone got pulled over, or a car is pulled off to the side of the road and everyone slows down to look at it.
3. I love seeing LDS billboards.
4. I noticed all really nice, nice cars in Utah usually have stocked rims. (not saying that is a bad thing, just on observation) Unlike Cali where the rims come first.
5. Horrible driving in both places. One place is supper fast crazy, while the other has slow stupid drivers.
6. Seeing a million church steeples not even 1 mile apart from each other.
7. Seeing gas well under $3.00
That is my list from this past two weeks.
I am working back words now. Today being Sunday I wanted to share what we use to do on Sundays. Every Sunday Garrett, Duke and I would go down to the dog beach and hang out while Duke played around. We would get on our bikes and ride down. It was so fun. Here are some of our last pictures in Huntington.
November 06, 2008
OK what have we been up too?
Well, We loved living in Huntington Beach. Garrett loved his job and I loved mine. We were both really busy. I worked for a Chiropractic office and helped out in the Marketing department. I learned a lot and loved everyone I worked with.
About a month ago Garrett got a new job. He started working for a company called Stores Online. So we packed up our house and left the beach to come to the freezing land of Utah. We are living in Traverse Mountain and looking around to see where we want to live. Pretty crazy month for us. I have been here now for almost two weeks. I have never been colder.
I am excited though. I love change and this is definitely a big change.
If any locals have any good ideas on where to live let me know. I go exploring all the time.