November 25, 2008

Ordinary Day

So I have this problem. My problem is that when ever I see anyone who looks familiar to me I automatically smile and say Hi. Then after I walk away and realize how I knew that person I realize that a smile and saying hi wasn't the best thing to do. This problem has gotten me into a lot of awkward situations.

So today I am at the gym doing my thing and I see someone I recognize, and naturally I say hi and smile. Then as I walked away I realized who it was. It was...


Chelsea Hightower from, So You Think You Can Dance.

I did a double take and it was her. We were doing abs by each other. She does a lot of abs. That is all I said to her because I felt stupid. Anyways, I thought that was pretty exciting for just a typical day at Golds Gym.

3 comments:

THE FAST FAMILY said...

That's awesome. I loved her. :)

Jenna said...

You crack me up! I'm glad you are having fun with Garrett now that he is home! Can't wait for you to come visit!

Brett and Rachel said...

Ooo, I am jealous! I heart SYTYCD and Chelsea was definitely one of my favs!