November 08, 2009

Yay Month Four

I am a couple days away from being 4 months along. Everyone was right second trimester is way better than your first! I just got my weekly update of our baby. Our baby is a size of an apple with lots of developing happening.



On other baby news. Jenna just had a baby on Thursday. Gweneth Elise Crandall. She is beautiful. Everything with the c-section went perfect. I am going out there in a couple days to meet her. I'm so excited!! Check out the crandall blog to see pics of this little cutie.

6 comments:

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

Hooray for month 4!!! Can't wait to see you!

Rachel Hagen said...

yeah!! I'm glad you're starting to feel better. We all need to do lunch. I'd say this week, but I think we might be moving out. Perhaps the week after we can all get together!

Rachel said...

Yay for four months along! But where is sideview shot so we can see your cute little bump?
Thats exciting you have another little niece! I'm sure she's adorable! (I'll have to go check out Jennas blog)

Unknown said...

4 months already! you look so fabulous. i'm excited for dinner on tuesday! gotta love visiting teaching :)

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

Hey this is Melissa Quent Farmer. I found your blog through Camie Shill's blog. I love blog hopping! I am so happy to be able to see your life! Congrats on the baby! If you want to you can check out my blog at: gmfarmer.blogspot.com. I am glad to be able to see your life!

Beach Mommy said...

WHAT?!! I guess I haven't peeked in on you guys in a few weeks and all of a sudden you're not only pregnant but 4 months along!!

Congrats and I love when you get to feeling better after the sickness fades... now you're good for a few more months until the belly's too big to sleep on your stomach and you have to pee 3 times during the night~

So Happy for you guys!!