May 06, 2010

Wesley Wayne Fuller






Her is our sweet little boy. He was born 5-5-10 at 2:54 am. He is a Cinco De Maya baby (which is our Anniversary as well. 3 years! not planned to fall on that date) He weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 21 in. long. It was a pretty long couple days of labor. I went in Monday night to get everything started due to lack of response of my body. Then Tuesday, they started to Induce me. They broke my water and had pitocin going through me since about 3 am. I wasn't progressing at all really, so we were talking about maybe ending in a c-section. This was about 12noon. Well, 8 hours later I started responding, finally, and then a couple hours after that I got to start pushing. I pushed for 2 1/2 hours until this little beautiful boy was in my arms. Thankfully I was all for an epidural. I would have died being in labor for that long. Now looking back it wasn't really that bad. Seeing my little boy is the most priceless thing. I get teary eyed just thinking about him and realizing and how blessed Garrett and I are to have him in our family. I love him so much and can't wait to see where life takes us. Thank you to all our friends and family who have helped out. I have loved all your emails, text, and calls. We love you.

16 comments:

Amber said...

That's awesome! Congrats congrats. So glad you didn't have to end with a c-section after all that work. So happy for you.

Unknown said...

He is just precious! CONGRATS!

He is huge!

Kimber said...

Congratulations!! He's a beautiful baby! Such a cute little family!

Camille said...

Congrats again!! He is just beautiful!! What a WONDERFUL anniversary present!!! You guys are such a cute family!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kristen! He is adorable...I am so glad to hear that everything went well. Enjoy every day with him, they grow up way to fast!

R Family said...

I love the pictures! He is perfect. Abbie's favorite is the one of you two sleeping :) We all can't wait to meet little Wes

brentanderrin said...

Congrats!! I remember that feeling over overwhelming love! You are such a cute little family! Congrats!!!

Makell Wintle said...

WOW! He is very handsome, how exciting! Congrats hun.

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I can't wait to meet him next month. He needs to know his Aunt Laynie!! Congrats again!

Brett and Rachel said...

Congrats! He is so handsome! Glad everything turned out great. LOVE the name, btw!

Rachel Hagen said...

Wahoo!! Congrats guys! He's beautiful! I'm glad everything worked out so well. Can't wait for our little boys to play together!

Adam and Julie said...

He's so cute! Congrats!
Julie

Ainges said...

Congrats you guys! I'm so glad to hear baby is healthy and well! Enjoy the bundle of joy!

Sherry said...

Congratulations!!

Christi Pobst said...

He is too cute! What a great day to be born and married! Congrats guys!

Beach Mommy said...

Congrats to all 3 of you!! Welcome to the world Wes~