Wesley 18 Months
This month marked a huge event, Wesley turned 18 months. YAY!! We are having so much fun together. I seriously can't get enough of him. He cracks me up all day long. I love, love this age. He is talking so much, and is just so busy all the time. It is so fun that we can actually communicate now. It feels good to have him finally respond to me. He actually understands me and will say things back too. It mostly is in his language but he throws in a few words here and there so I get what he is saying.
Top 15 need to knows about Wesley
1. He loves "big Cars"
2. points at all airplanes and says "airplane" in the sky even if they are just a little spec in the air.
3. Loves to cuddle in the mornings with his milky, blanky, mommy and Einsteins (moms favorite thing in the world)
4. Loves to be the center of attention and when he knows he is, he is such a ham
5. Some of his favorite phrases are, where is duke? where is dadda? Oh man. Oh no. lets eat! go outside. (and of course) NO!
6. Surprises me everyday with new words and sounds he makes and says. I don't think I have even taught him 1/2 of the things he comes up with.
7. Loves any puzzles
8. Always keeps his tongue out
9. Loves getting his hair done
10. Thinks any group of kids is "Abbie"
11. He eats almost anything but is very picky when it comes to his hands. He has to have them clean or he gets very mad.
12. Loves to dance
13. Copies everything anyone does or says
14. He is really into growling at things
15. He tries so hard to count things, but he only says twooo. so its twoooo, twooo, and twooo.
I just love this little guy. He had his 18 month check up and he has gained 2 lbs. Yay he weighs 22 lbs now. He has always been such a lightweight so any weight gain is something to take note on. The best part of him being 18 months is him being able to go to nursery. I love being able to attend a church for the full 3 hours. I have really been missing it. The halls are great but I was pretty stoked when I could actually go inside and hear the messages.
We love Wesley and can't believe how fast he is growing up.