July 07, 2009

The Bees Game


This past Monday night Garrett and I finally went to a Utah Bees game. That is one thing I have been missing since moving from Cali. We would go to Dodger and Angel games all the time. We tried going to a Bees game a couple weeks ago with Mick and Rachel but it was so crowed. We thought for a AAA game it wasn't worth standing in all the lines. This time we came prepared, we had tickets!! So we went with one of my friends Liz from school. We stopped at walmart and got a ton of candy to eat, and we were on our way. When I told Garrett I had gotten tickets he was excited because a player on the other team grew up with Garrett in Valencia. They played football together in high school and then he switched and is now playing baseball. Small world eh.


My friend Liz.


Garrett's claim to fame high school buddy, Jerry Owens.

2 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

Woot! Woot! Glad you guys finally went. And at a good game too, i'm so jealous garrett knows someone on the team. hope you're doing well in your new place!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

fun times! love everything about baseball games. Mostly the ballpark food. Now I want those nachos!