July 28, 2009

Girls Weekend

As you could tell from my last post Rachel and Parker came to visit me this past weekend. It was perfect timing because Garrett was out traveling for work so we had a little girls weekend.

Our First night I took Rachel to mine a Garrett's favorite Mexican restaurant. Its called La Costa. If you live in Utah you have to try this place. Its in Sandy. Oh my gosh its the best!! We actually hit this up twice it was so good. :-)

Next day we went down to SL to eat and show up at the, "So you think you can dance" try outs. No we did not try out, we just hung around hoping to see something cool. And we did...

ITS RANDI!!!!!


Yes we met Randi and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn wasn't in our pic. She saw her sister and ran over to see how she did while we were posing with Randi.



So later that day we went to Gateway to walk around. Do our headbands look familiar? We went into Forever and saw the same headband Randi was wearing. So we both bought one. I know we are big dorks!!!



We also went on lots of walks. This picture is in my dream neighborhood, Daybreak. It is gorgeous. Parker was sucha trooper through anything we did. Can I just say, Parker is the best baby I have ever met. He never cried. He would go down for bed like 8 or 9 ish, and wake up at 8:30. He was such a little dream baby.





Who could say no to that face? Look how cute he is.

We walked around Temple square. It was so pretty with all the flowers. I really have only gone when the Christmas lights are up. So it was so nice walking around and not being ice cold.



Duke is a little lover. Any chance he got he would lick Parker's face.
We had such a fun time. Thanks Rachel and Parker for coming and visiting me. I love you both.

3 comments:

Kurt and Carli said...

Looks like you two had so much fun! You look so pretty in all the pics Kris. I miss you! It's been way too long since I've seen you. Let's catch up soon!

Jenna{Mommy in Manhattan} said...

What fun pics of the 2 of you. I love that you guys bought Randi's headband. :)Parker is a doll! You are a beauty!

Rachel said...

Thanks for having us!!!! We had so much fun with you! You are such a great friend! I can't wait to see you again! Love you lots!
PS. I wore my "Randi" headband again! I love it!