June 22, 2010

latest project

i just finished a project that i have needed to do. So the place where we moved into was perfect, except in the master bedroom they painted a wall bright RED. The problem is my bedding is green. So it would make my room look like Christmas all year long. I wasn't that into that idea so I decided to switch it up a bit. I have a slip cover thing for my headboard, with a matching bed skirt. So I decided to make a new slip cover, get a different bed skirt, and make a few pillows to make it all come together. This was really fun. I have really only sewn clothes over and over so making house decorations was a new and exciting thing for me. Here is how it turned out. . .







2 comments:

Emma said...

it turned out so fab, i love it!

Rachel said...

You did such a great job! They look great!